Friday, September 4, 2009

So this was my summer.

Ok, So I'm kinda new to blogging. I started several but I'd always end up forgetting about it or I wouldnt update it and all that sort. Well, this time I hope it shall be more different.

This summer sucked to sum it all up. Absolute shizz. I'm in an unusual mood at the moment. I had fun here and there but the rest of it wasnt best. The weather ruins my mood mostly. I cannot tell you how much I want winter to come by. Christmas does wonders although this year our portion shall be speedy according to most teachers. Don't you just love IGCSE?

I shall not get into a rant about it anyways because there are about a billion things I hate about it. Eww.

One thing you should definately know about me is I'm really into art. Thats seriously the only class I enjoy the most. Before it used to be a simple hobby and nothing more. However this summer, I thought it through. I would L O V E to do something in Art in the future. I'm still pretty amatuer but I'm working toward it.

Shall update real soon. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers